What is Business Intelligence?
Business intelligence (BI) is a technology-driven process for analyzing data and presenting actionable information to help corporate executives, business managers and other end users make smarter business decisions. BI encompasses a variety of tools, applications and methodologies that enable collecting data from internal and external sources to build dashboards and data visualizations that boost business performance and deliver insights everywhere
Why do Organizations need BI?
- Empower decision makers with a single version of the truth
- Gain better insights to understand and analyze your business performance and opportunities on a deeper level.
- Deliver meaningful analysis and reporting.
- Get shorter response time and faster “time to market”.
- Share information efficiently and effectively with people across your organization
- Predict and influence business outcomes and respond to change before it happens
- Have efficient allocation of resources and a better focus on critical areas of the business.