Data Center Infrastructure & Operations
Cloud computing, Infrastructure or Application as-a-Service, big data, etc. present new business opportunities that are driving IT transformation. Enterprises are often held back by an inflexible, complex and fragmented data center infrastructure that cannot keep up with the new application and service demands of an increasingly distributed workforce. These constraints result in slow rollout of critical applications and services, limited resources, poor operation visibility and control, and unpredictable system integration.
BMB offers a holistic approach to the design, operation, and delivery of Data Center infrastructure. We offer Data Center architecture that accelerate the deployment and delivery of applications within and across multiple sites and clouds, and ensure business continuity in the case of disaster.
Data Center Solutions:
- Data Center Consolidation
- Servers and Desktop Virtualization
- Private Cloud
- Storage Networking
- Storage, Backup and Replication
- Disaster Recovery and business continuity
How can a proper Data Center infrastructure leverage and improve your business?
- Shifting from a “silos” architecture to a centralized/virtualized environment, businesses reduce capital expenditures and operating expenses; respond more quickly to on-going business demands; and simplify IT operations.
- Implementing a fully integrated Data Center solution to connect a distributed workforce, businesses ensure seamless access to applications and services, even in the event of a disaster.
BMB adopted versatile and live techniques to assist its clients
- Project Management Office with PMI methodology
- Call centers on a 24/7 basis
- Five different locations in the MENAL & KSA
- An expert & technical team always on-the-run
- More than 2,500 customers, worldwide
- Delivering Global Service Level Agreements with worldwide organizations
- Has been granted, since 2007, the Cisco Customer Satisfaction Excellence in the MENAL & KSA