Today's open technology infrastructure needs a robust security solution to protect from unwanted access, and prevent external breech to the resources of the Company's internal network, while keeping access to the internet's non- business sites under close control.
BMB provides full security solutions to prevent from attacks originated from the inside and the outside of the Company's network boundary.
These solutions include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) access to provide authentication, data integrity and confidentiality by encrypting traffic between different sites.
- Firewall systems to granularly inspect and filter all traffic passing through the network by defining access rules, authentication and application traffic inspection.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IPS) which analyzes internal and external traffic in order to identify and prevent attacks (Virus, Worm, Trojan, DoS or DDoS,…)
- McAfee's ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) to provide a single centralized console for efficiently putting McAfee security to work for your company while reducing management effort, time, and training.
- Mc Afee Total Protection that combines proven McAfee technology, up-to-the-minute threat research from McAfee Avert Labs, and single-console, scalable management. It all comes together in a single solution that's like no other on the market today including, HostIPS, Anti-spam, Anti-spyware and NAC.
- McAfee Total Protection for Data, to protect your data in use, in transit, and at rest against loss or theft, using powerful encryption, strong access control, user behavior monitoring, and policy-driven security enforcement.
- PGP encryption: solutions deliver enterprise data protection that defends data wherever it goes. It encrypts e-mail traffic and disk files through an easy to use, automatic and transparent product.
Laserfiche 9: Providing the Management Tools to make Smarter Decisions
All business processes begin with the collection of structured information. However, collecting information via paper-based forms is both labor intensive and error prone. For twenty-six years, ...more
BMB Jordan Presented the latest Cisco Collaborations Solutions
In Colloboration with Cisco, BMB Jordan held a workshop on January 22, 2013 at the Four Seasons Hotel, Amman on the latest Cisco Collaborations Solutions focusing on Cisco Telepresence and Video ...more
BMB Presented "Redesigning The Real Estate OF Tomorrow"
BMB conducted a two days’ workshop on January 16th & 17th , 2013 at the Moevenpick Hotel in Beirut for the contractors and consultants highlighting on Cisco technologies used in redesigning and redefining the Real Estate Of Tomorrow.
24/7 support is available for interventions after working hours. A case will be opened for future tracking and history logging purposes.