»  Enterprise Content Management
Adoption of an Enterprise Content Management Solution is more and more required. Laserfiche software, as a leader in ECM, helps organizations run smarter by streamlining processes for managing documents, records and workflow.
By digitizing paper archives, Laserfiche enables users to:
- instantly pinpoint the information they need
- collaborate more effectively
- complete daily tasks more efficiently, and index them with multiple criteria
- a fast retrieval of pertinent information with efficient distribution
- a strong security to the document access
- a disaster recovery warranty with long term and reliable storage.
Laserfiche is a preferred Enterprise Content Management solution in the Middle East for:
- Its ease-of-use
- Its support for Arabic (and in multiple languages at the same time.)
BMB, with its 10 years experience in the field of ECM, has a well trained, dedicated and experienced team, devoted to provide a first level of after sales support (presales and technical). BMB provides its clients with all the ECM activities by using laserfiche software:
- Image processing
- Cold solutions
- Enterprise Content Management
- Business Process Management
- Integration with the 3rd party
- Consultancy and training
- Workflow, backlog conversion
- Customized solutions
Laserfiche 9: Providing the Management Tools to make Smarter Decisions
All business processes begin with the collection of structured information. However, collecting information via paper-based forms is both labor intensive and error prone. For twenty-six years, ...more
BMB Jordan Presented the latest Cisco Collaborations Solutions
In Colloboration with Cisco, BMB Jordan held a workshop on January 22, 2013 at the Four Seasons Hotel, Amman on the latest Cisco Collaborations Solutions focusing on Cisco Telepresence and Video ...more
BMB Presented "Redesigning The Real Estate OF Tomorrow"
BMB conducted a two days’ workshop on January 16th & 17th , 2013 at the Moevenpick Hotel in Beirut for the contractors and consultants highlighting on Cisco technologies used in redesigning and redefining the Real Estate Of Tomorrow.
24/7 support is available for interventions after working hours. A case will be opened for future tracking and history logging purposes.