»  Outdoor Pre-Sales Engineer - Egypt
BMB is looking to hire a Pre-Sales Engineer in Egypt.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meeting with the customer
• Response to customer requirement
• Prepare BOQ and Solution Description
• New Product Overview
• Response to Request of Proposal
• Internal Kick off Meeting
• External Kick off Meeting
• Bachelor of Computer or Communication Engineer
• Certificate of CCNA
• Certificate of CCDA
• Presentation & Training skills
Skill & Knowledge:
• Very good command of English
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Persuasive skills in dealing with others, both internal and external parties
• Experience 1 – 4 years in Routing and Switching
• Experience 1 – 4 years in Security
Years of Experience:
• In similar Job : 1 - 4 Years
• In similar field: 1 - 4 Years
If you are ambitious, career oriented and want to join a winning team, please forward your cv to email@example.com
BMB Jordan Presented the latest Cisco Collaborations Solutions
In Colloboration with Cisco, BMB Jordan held a workshop on January 22, 2013 at the Four Seasons Hotel, Amman on the latest Cisco Collaborations Solutions focusing on Cisco Telepresence and Video ...more
BMB Presented "Redesigning The Real Estate OF Tomorrow"
BMB conducted a two days’ workshop on January 16th & 17th , 2013 at the Moevenpick Hotel in Beirut for the contractors and consultants highlighting on Cisco technologies used in redesigning and redefining the Real Estate Of Tomorrow.
BMB Provides IT Security Workshop with RSA in Beirut
for more than 50 attendees from major banks, financial institutions and Higher Education sectors in Lebanon under the theme “Your Proactive approach to minimizing risks”
24/7 support is available for interventions after working hours. A case will be opened for future tracking and history logging purposes.