»  Support Agent - Lebanon
BMB is looking to hire a Support Agent, a key person tasked within BMB support team, to interpret, analyze, track and manage support requests.
Candidate should posses the following Requirements:
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the Networking field
- Minimum CCNP, R&S, voice or security
- Prompt, responsive, responsible and friendly approach to customer problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good at organising, prioritising and multi-tasking
- Good technical, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team spirited and willingness to share knowledge with others
- Excellent communicational and interpersonal skills
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
BMB Jordan Presented the latest Cisco Collaborations Solutions
In Colloboration with Cisco, BMB Jordan held a workshop on January 22, 2013 at the Four Seasons Hotel, Amman on the latest Cisco Collaborations Solutions focusing on Cisco Telepresence and Video ...more
BMB Presented "Redesigning The Real Estate OF Tomorrow"
BMB conducted a two days’ workshop on January 16th & 17th , 2013 at the Moevenpick Hotel in Beirut for the contractors and consultants highlighting on Cisco technologies used in redesigning and redefining the Real Estate Of Tomorrow.
BMB Provides IT Security Workshop with RSA in Beirut
for more than 50 attendees from major banks, financial institutions and Higher Education sectors in Lebanon under the theme “Your Proactive approach to minimizing risks”
24/7 support is available for interventions after working hours. A case will be opened for future tracking and history logging purposes.