»  Disaster Recovery as a Service
BMB provides a fully managed Disaster Recovery solution that’s hosted in a premium, reliable, and secure Data Centre facility from Rackspace, the world leader in Hosting and Cloud Computing.
Businesses from across the world can now replicate their infrastructures on a scalable, secure and on demand platform backed with robust service level agreements.
BMB has partnered with Rackspace, the world leader in Hosting and Cloud Computing, in order to offer its customers a combined solution by leveraging BMB’s Disaster Recovery expertise, with Rackspace’s world renowned hosting capabilities. This joint offering provides businesses from across the world with a solution to replicate their infrastructures on a scalable, secure and on demand platform backed with robust service level agreements.
By investing in a simple monthly fee, the customer would benefit from this Disaster Recovery service that ensures:
• Analysis of current critical applications running in the customer’s main site to ensure a robust IT disaster and recovery plan.
• Real time replication of the critical applications from the customer’s main site to the DR site, backed with SLA’s and 24/7 support from BMB.
• Management of a seamless transition of the customer’s infrastructure to Rackspace in any DR scenario.
Today, business continuity can no longer be ignored and so it has been made simpler, more cost effective and easier to manage through BMB’s DR service.
Why would Disaster Recovery as a Service be the right solution for your company?
• Typically companies revert to local backups on tape drives to safeguard their data which is costly, unreliable and time-consuming. Another option is to setup a privately owned disaster site, which requires substantial initial investment, as well as costs for maintaining the disaster site.
• Companies store a substantial amount of critical data that is fundamental to business operations. In the case of a disaster, any interruption could reflect poorly on its business reputation and customer service.
• The global expansion and outreach of companies, as well as the need for a disaster recovery site outside the Middle East region.